Hi! I’m Martin Durham and I’ve been running my own (moderately successful) online retail business since 2003. During that time I’ve learned a lot about e-commerce and website development – not just by reading about it, writing about it, or talking about it, but by actually doing it.
In the summer of 2016 I decided to take a step back from retailing in my own right and spend more time developing my own affiliate marketing website(s) and working with primarily small- and medium-size businesses who are trying to make a success of their online presence.
Just click on one of the following links to find out more about the services I offer to small- and medium-size businesses:
Alternatively, if the answer to any of the following questions is “yes” then you can click on the link to find out more:
- Do you want to sell your products or services online?
- Do you need help with building a new website (or improving the one you’ve got)?
- Do you need content for your website?
- Do you want to make (more) money from your website?
- Do you need help with getting more people to visit your website?
- Do you need help collecting & understanding website visitor data?
- Do you need help getting your website visitors to ‘engage’ with you?
- Do you need help with your order processing?
- Do you need help with ‘returns’?
- Do you need help complying with the law?