Hi! I’m Martin Durham and I’ve been running my own online retail business since 2003. During that time I’ve learned a lot about e-commerce and website development – not just by reading about it, writing about it, or talking about it, but by actually doing it. I now offer my services as a consultant to businesses who are trying to make a success of their online presence so, if you need help, maybe we should talk?
If you’re looking at improving your online presence in general, or looking at getting started selling online, or are already selling online but feel that you could be doing better, then I can help you in the following areas:
- Help with building your website (or improving the one you’ve got)
- Help with getting more people to visit your website
- Help with understanding your website analytics
- Help with increasing your website conversion rate
- Help with setting up (and/or integrating) multiple sales channels
- Help with improving your storage, pick, pack & dispatch processes
- Help with improving your returns process
- Help with making sure you comply with the law
My preferred way of working is to work alongside your existing team; complementing their skills and helping them to develop new ones. That way the benefit to your business lasts beyond my direct involvement and your costs are likely to be lower. Having said that, if you just want to out-source a package of work and get it done then I’m happy to do that too. You can find out more about how I work here.
I’m from Yorkshire so I tend to tell it the way I see it, don’t really do sales-pitches, and try to be as ‘jargon-free’ as I possibly can! You can find out more about me here.
You can find my contact details here.